Monday, December 6, 2010

Final project - Stephen Brooks

This was a tough project that i had built over the course of the term. Alot of components were redone as new tools and better ways to manage my work came up in class, so I hope you all enjoy it. it's roughly 1 minute in length...

2a. Listing the major tools I used is way too difficult on a project like this. Instead I'll list what i DIDN'T use. I stayed away from the deco/pen tool since they tend to be cumbersome. Every other tool available got use at some point...

2b. I didn't have Kuler when i began this project for fun, so I never pulled my color scheme from there...

3d. I used the alpha feature extensively in this animation to not only separate scenes, but also represent the Time Travel event as a chaotic experience...

4c. The only objects I reused were from the background in the first scene (which was the 1st or 2nd project of the term). Everything else is new including: A Power Drill, A Beer Bottle, both Buttons, the Intro Text, and finally both characters Arms, Bodies, Heads & Shoes...

By the end of the project i had realized that i didn't plan for IK usage and when i tried to impliment them the bones eclipsed the objects so I couldn't work with them and the computer slowed down to the point where I could only click the mouse every 15-20 seconds. I know this will be a hit on my points, but I have done well all term and will deal with the loss...

here is a link:
http://sws.pcc.edu/student/CAS175_pdeangel_44402/stephenbrooks13/Final/Final%20Project.swf

No comments:

Post a Comment