Monday, November 15, 2010

Project 4 - Stephen Brooks

a. The purpose of my animation was to play around with a dancing robot and see how all of the elements interacted. I did not get the cylindrical rings to stay aligned and this muddies the animation along with the torso being the main point of rotation. I could not get it to move relative to the other joints, which was somewhat disappointing...

b. The tutorials helped me link my robots body objects (61 total) as well as get experience with the tools available (i.e. bone tool, easing, sound, etc.)...

c. The bitmap tracing helped me create a quick and small background, though it also forces a "theme" as far as designing goes. As you can see in my video the animation in the foreground is quite different than the background...

Link to my video (too big to upload):
http://sws.pcc.edu/student/CAS175_pdeangel_44402/stephenbrooks13/Project4/Project%204.swf

No comments:

Post a Comment