Sunday, November 21, 2010

PS Project 4

My scene is a desert scene with a slithering snake (IK) and a scorching sun (IK). The bitmap tracing was nice because it provided the background scenery I needed for my action items. It would have taken quite a bit of time to create a desert scene from scratch. My first IK element, the sun, is fairly simple: the suns rays move to make it appear as if it is blazing. In the second IK element, the snake's body moves up and down so it looks like he is slithering across the desert floor. I chose to add a "snake hiss" sound clip for my scene and after importing, I sped it up a little so it sounded more like a hiss.

I was happy with my IK elements, but what I was not very happy with was my computer and the fact that Flash crashed several times and kept corrupting my IK elements so that I had to re-create the bone movements a multitude of times-UGH! Oh well, at least it finally seems to work ok now!

No comments:

Post a Comment