Saturday, October 2, 2010

project 1 -Kirandip Kaur



Hi all , Here is my project _1 which is very initial touch of Flash . I am very fresh to Flash so it is like this .

Qa. yes i have used three shapes of drawing.
Qa for the shape of house , moon I have used drawings.
Qb Bezier curves are in the pond ,pen tools in flower.First i made shapes on a different page filled it and copied to my main image.
Qc. I used the text tool to write down and to edit it I minimized its spacing.
Qd I used gradient colors in the pond . In the image , I used 0066ff,003300,333333,333300,000000,ffcc32,990000,cc66cc,ffffff,666666,33cc00 and 003401.
Qe. I used pencil and brush in vehicle, trunk and bush. I picked size , shape and mode .
Q f. Yeah I used spray and deco tools for two purposes.
Q g, I used free transform tool and gradient transform tool for tree ,car and house.

Out of this I have used most of the tools like gradient tool free transform tool , 3d rotation deco tool paint brush , anchor point tool (pen), but i liked the most are 3d rotation for rotating house , pen tool for vehicle and free transform tool to minimize the sizes ,

Finally I would say that its fun to create , sometimes I became fuzzy but with new tools its ok . Its cool ...

Kirandip

No comments:

Post a Comment