Saturday, October 23, 2010

Project 3 Kirandip Kaur



Hi class , here is my project 3 animated flash on Halloween theme.I am feeling that I have crowded the movie......
1. Classic tween is used for the vine and pumpkin , they are made in that .

2. Shape tween is given to the moon which changes its color effect with move and at the end changes shape too.

3 The bat and ghost are in motion tween , bat has given motion preset bit changed because that was too small path for move , ghost motion is created by me , transform is used for both , rotation and color effect is changed to tint , red for bat.

4 I the motion editor easing is changed for both bat and ghost and transformation is changed and spring 2 motion is given to the ghost which is funny ,




http://sws.pcc.edu/student/CAS175_pdeangel_44402/kirandipkaur01/project3/halloween.swf

No comments:

Post a Comment