Saturday, October 2, 2010

Project 1 David Peterson


Questions Answered
A.) ii.) I utalized the merge image tool by first using it to create a grip for my gun image. I then added the barrel on top of it and merged them both together into one solid object thus allowing it so i would not destroy my image if i moved it. I also used object drawing for the images on top of the gun so that if i wished to pull them off and see what the gun would look like with different images on top of it for versatility it would be available to me on the fly. I then used the Primitive oval shape tool to create the round part where the bullets come out from by adapting the middle part to shrink in on its self and create a muzzle like ending to the gun for a neat effect. I would use the merge over primitive and object drawing in the case of me needing to combine items into a larger picture. However in the case of Object over primitive and Merge i could use it for last min. cool effects to what ever objects i create and not have to worry about ruining my picture. Last but not least i would use Primitive for complex objects that i could not create by had using other tools such as i did with the muzzle.

B.) ii.) I used the File setting on the top left corner of Flash then clicked export image then selected a file name and selected it to become a jepeg file after this i went to the blog and told it to upload my image onto this blog by pressing Add image button.

C.) i.) I used the Test size Hot Text also the Family Text button and selection tool to position it.

D.) ii.) Black, Red, Red, and Black.

E.) i.) I used a collection of the pens different styles of tools that it holds the anchor point the delete point and the covert point i also used the pencil tool and increased its size a few times with the size change button at the bottom.

F.) I modified the Design of the grip of the gun and made it have that contorted finger grip look with the brown back grounded into it still. The second part i manipulated was the backing to give it a almost serrated look with added a neat effect i think to the gun to make it look almost feral like.

2.) I really enjoyed using the pen tool because it really helped me with i could not completed some of the straight lines that i needed to create not to mention the neat designs of the styling of the handle of the gun with it it this picture would not have been made not look as cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment